- Supporting the implementation of reforms in line with the 2011 EU Modernisation Agenda’s priority areas
- Inclusive education, training and youth
- Increasing the number of graduates
- attracting a broader cross-section of society into higher education
- reducing the numbers who drop out without completing their courses
- Develop a filtering tool using multiple dimensions such as aptitude testing, thinking styles, personality types and problem-solving style
- The tool has been developed to correlate with graduate attributes as defined by engineering professional bodies.
- The tool has been designed to be usable by three cohorts – successful graduates, current students and prospective students (i.e. at the high school level).
- Prospective students using the tool will be matched to current students and successful graduates.
- A mapping tool has been developed to provide intuitive and easy-to-understand feedback to aid the prospective student make a more informed choice. The final output of the project will be represented by the Anna App.